Sunday, April 28, 2013

Up all night!

It's 3:30 in the morning! So far tonight the carbon monoxide detector had us plagued and worried us when it kept rising and alarming. The inverter that keeps the fridge cool when we travel has been possessed tonight and has beeped, grunted and groaned since we went to bed. The hatch above our bed did not used to leak! Now, I am so sleepy and jaded that the rain coming down on and around me, only causes me to reach up and grab a towel to lay across me. Even Larry is upset because my pillow is soaked on the right side. Well, I felt the splashes but since it was only getting the ends of my hair I thought, 'whatever'. I already have a towel on my chest. I woke up with the section of clothing between my boobs soaked. All of that on top of the obnoxious smell of diesel, all damn day. Until recently if I was awake in the middle of the night, I was having sex! Not fighting to be warm, dry, comfortable and alive from not being asphyxiated. If it were not storming, again! We could open the hatches and put in the screens. Arrrrgh....€%#^@&$)/ The only reason I'm up now is that on top of everything else, I had to pee!




3 comments:

  1. at your not giving bed baths...lol donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Donna I about lost it on that one. I was getting a bed bath instead of giving it! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

HI, I love to read comments from you if you have read my blog. Please feel free to comment even if you don't know me personally. Thanks!